Friday, July 11, 2008

A boring day

Had a couple of orders to fill plus one birthday present to complete, so I spent much of today sewing away. This is what my sweet boy calls, "a boring day." So that he didn't lose out completely, I made this for him (cut a T-Rex out of some old camo fabric and stitched to a t-shirt). Apologies for my crummy photos, I'm still without a camera and have to resort to the cell phone and camcorder for taking pictures.A friend ordered a couple of mess kits from me (burp pad and reversible bib), these came out cute:













This tooth fairy pillow is a birthday present (and also one of my best sellers) for the daughter of this creative mom:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is too adorable!! We're gonna love it! Shhh... I won't tell her.