Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Live, LAUGH, love

Yesterday was my 13th wedding anniversary, so I've been thinking about what it takes to keep a marriage strong. You need lots of communication, compromise, compassion and forgiveness. This video involves what I think is one of the most important aspects of a marriage - a sense of humor. This couple sure seems to have started off on the right foot:



If you haven't shared a good laugh with your spouse lately, there's no time like the present. After all, laughter is the best medicine.

2 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Just think, we were newlyweds at the same time!! How funny! I love the new trend of making the first dance a crazy one...Wes told me he's so glad he didn't have to go through that, 'cause he knows I would have TOTALLY made him do one had it been "the thing" to do!!

Enjoy your special time!

Honorary Indian said...

I love this. There is another couple who danced to "Baby Got Back" and made it onto the Today Show a year or so ago. Cracked me up. I still cry laughing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqiw-Kqtlr0

Happy anniversary!!!